- The data administrator is DTD Moving Agnieszka Malinowska
ul. Sewastopolska 1 m15 NIP 5211817278
2. The main purpose of introducing the Security Policy is to ensure the compliance of the DATA ADMINISTRATOR’s operations with the Personal Data Protection Act and its implementing regulations.
3. The Security Policy document has been developed on the basis of the guidelines contained in the following legal acts:
Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 100, item 1024 as amended),
Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended).
EXPLANATION OF TERMS USED IN THE SAFETY POLICY DOCUMENT
- Data administrator – authority, organizational unit, entity or person referred to in art. 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, deciding on the purposes and means of personal data processing,
2. Act – the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 as amended),
3. regulation – Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 100 , item 1024 as amended),
4. personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
5. data processing – any operations performed on personal data, such as collecting, recording, storing, developing, changing, sharing and deleting, especially those that are performed in IT systems,
6. data confidentiality – a property that ensures that data is not disclosed to unauthorized entities.
SCOPE OF INFORMATION COVERED BY THE SECURITY POLICY AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties and provide the service
- DTD Removals processes and will process your personal data for the duration of commercial negotiations aimed at signing the contract, and then for the duration of the contract or service, as well as for the period in which DTD Removals. is obliged to store the sales documents (i.e. until the tax liability expires, and the tax liability expires within 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired (Article 86 § 1 in connection with Article 70 § 1 of the Act of August 29, 1997 Tax Ordinance, ie Journal of Laws of 2017, item 201, as amended).
After the indicated periods of time, your data will be stored (processed) only for statistical and historical purposes.
*The data provided in the forms or by e-mail are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to submit a service order, ask for a price or apply for a job.
*Your personal data has been or may be disclosed by DTD Removals to: employees providing the service, accounting office, law offices, national debt registers, debt collection companies, courts.
*DTD Relocating processes the following categories of your personal data: data for issuing an invoice (tax identification number, company headquarters address, company name), data for issuing a receipt (name and surname, address); name and surname of the person or persons acting on behalf of the Client, their telephone number and business e-mail.
*Personal data left will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, unless you give your consent or if it is required or permitted by law, i.e. in response to a call from law enforcement, administration or courts in order to report debt recovery
*Personal data is provided voluntarily with the right to modify and stop processing data at any time (cancellation tel 606 661 745 or via e-mail
*Withdrawal of consent to the processing of data necessary for the performance of the contract by DTD Removal may result in the termination of trade negotiations and the provision of services
*We have implemented an information protection program that includes administrative, technical and physical controls, including modern data encryption technology, to ensure the security of our clients’ personal data.